https://risstudies.org/en/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/D009201.jpg 525 800 rsau https://risstudies.org/en/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/logo-riss1en-1.png rsau2020-08-01 22:47:012020-08-01 22:47:04National Security Monitoring No. 92
- The Strategic Lessons of Aban 1398 Unrest
- The Strategic Considerations of Managing New Unrest; The Case Study of Aban Unrest
- Fuel Management; Possible Options and The Cause of Sudden Announcement
- Generational Encounter and the Political Stability in Contemporary Iran
- The Problemology of Ethnic Events in Sport; Contexts and Mechanisms
- Parliamentary Elections; the Political Parties Separation from Social Groups and the National Cohesion
- Land Subsidence in Tehran: Backgrounds and Mechanisms
- Political Consensus; A Need to Deal with the Long-term Consequences of Sanctions
- Human Rights Pressures Against the Islamic Republic of Iran in the Past Three Months
- The nature and functioning of financial intelligence units
- Government Budget Reform and its outlook
- Iran’s unrest and the Threat to Domestic Stability
- The Possibility of War Between Iran and The Zionist Regime; Its Consequences and the US Response
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!